- For the current season, see Season 3
For All Mankind is a science fiction and drama web television series produced for Apple TV+. The series stars Joel Kinnaman and created by Ronald D. Moore. It focuses on an alternate timeline where the USSR landed on the Moon prior to the Americans and a world where the Space Race never ended.
The series premiered on November 1, 2019. The series was renewed for a second season on October 15, 2019. The second season focused on the height of the Cold War which in the 1980's as NASA sends marines to the Moon. Prior to the season 2 premiere, the series was picked up for a third season. Season 3 takes another time jump of almost 10 years, focusing on the next big thing - the race to Mars.
Imagine a world where the global Space Race never ended. This "what if" take on history from Ronald D. Moore spotlights the lives of NASA astronauts-the heroes and rock stars of their time and their families.
Cast and characters
- Joel Kinnaman as Edward Baldwin
- Michael Dorman as Gordo Stevens
- Wrenn Schmidt as Margo Madison
- Sarah Jones as Tracy Stevens
- Shantel VanSanten as Karen Baldwin
- Jodi Balfour as Ellen Wilson
- Krys Marshall as Danielle Poole
- Sonya Walger as Molly Cobb
- Olivia Trujillo as Aleida Rosales
- Eric Ladin as Gene Kranz
- Colm Feire as Wernher von Braun
- Jeff Branson as Neil Armstrong
- Chris Agos as Buzz Aldrin
- Arturo Del Puerto as Octavio Rosales
- Rebecca Wisocky as Marge Slayton
- Ryan Kennedy as Michael Collins
- Mason Thames as Danny Stevens
- Edi Gathegi as Dev Ayesa (Season 3)
- Ray Strachan Confirmed For Season 3